Guidelines For Authors
Authors should submit the papers that have been thoroughly proof read. Before submitting please make sure that the paper is prepared following the IJM paper template. This will ensure fast review, processing and publication. Acceptance or rejection notification will be sent to all authors.
The IJM invites contribution in the following categories:
1. Original research work
2. Survey/Review article
3. Case Studies
Authors should follow the following guidelines:
Authors should submit the manuscript that has been carefully proof read. Authors are required to refer the IJM manuscript template. This will ensure fast review & processing. Acceptance or rejection notification will be sent to all authors through e-mail.
· Manuscript must be original and should not have been published previously anywhere.
· Authors should follow the IJM Manuscript template.
· Manuscript must be written in English using MS-Word (doc or docx format only).
· Maximum number of authors is Four.
· Authors are required to sign the IJM copyright transfer form and send it to email@example.com, once the manuscript is accepted.
The preferred order of contents should be as follows:
· Title of the paper , Author(s) name(s), affiliation(s) and Corresponding Author (s) address
· Abstract of the paper in not more than 180 words
· Objectives of the work
· Methods used
· Results obtained and conclusions reached
· Acknowledgment (if any)
· References & Appendices